March 27th, 2017
Now that Spring is finally here, you're likely looking to spend as much time as possible outside in the sunshine. Here's where to find the Fairfax area's best farmers markets so that you can stock up on fresh, local produce while also taking your grocery shopping outdoors.
- Mosaic District Farmers Market. Find homemade pastas, locally sourced meats and fresh produce at this farmers market, which is held every Sunday.
- Saturday Fairfax Community Farmers Market. Every Saturday, head over to downtown Fairfax and stock up on fresh baked breads, seasonal fruits and veggies and even woven baskets and crafts at this popular market.
- Falls Church Farmers Market. This farmers market is also held every Saturday year-round, and it boasts more than 50 vendors during peak season and 40 vendors during the winter months.
- Reston Farmers Market. This farmers market's slogan is, "A Place Where Friends Meet", and it couldn't be more true. Check out a variety of local produce and handmade goods every Saturday beginning on April 29.
- Great Falls Farmers Market. On Wednesdays and Saturdays, this farmers market offers up fresh produce, flowers, beauty products and much more.