December 7th, 2016
This year, say goodbye to your usual sugar cookies and gingerbread men and give your holiday cookies a bit more personality. Here are some fun, creative holiday cookie recipes perfect for your annual baking night. They're sure to impress your friends, family, and even Santa Claus himself!
- Holiday Cake Mix Cookies. Not much of a baker? No worries! This simple recipe uses boxed cake mix to give your batter a perfect texture that's also a total no-brainer.
- Hot Cocoa Cookies. These cute cookies pay homage to everyone's favorite winter beverage. Cut the dough into mug shapes, add some chocolate icing on top, and then decorate with marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Gingerbread Trees with Lemon Icing. If you're looking to give a gourmet twist to your favorite childhood holiday cookies, this modern take on gingerbread is sure to satisfy. The gingerbread base is accented by a zest of lemon icing, and the elegant tree shape will look beautiful on any dessert display.
- Cinnamon Clove Coffee Cookies. Anything goes during the holiday season — even eating cookies for breakfast! Pair these spicy sweets with your morning coffee for a true breakfast of champions.
- Melting Snowmen Cookies. For the baker with a sense of humor, these melting snowman cookies are a perfect way to give your guests a giggle.