December 27th, 2016
Whether you're looking to ring in 2017 with a blowout bash or to spend a quiet, relaxing night with those closest to you, there's a ton of stuff going on in the Fairfax area for all types of people. Here are some great ideas that are sure to make this New Year's Eve one to remember.
- Great Gatsby New Year's Eve. Ring in the new year just like they did in the Roaring '20s at the Great Gatsby-themed party at the Bellevue Conference & Event Center. With fun music from DJ Pauly D, a dinner buffet and a mock casino, this is sure to be an exciting event.
- The Carlyle Club. Celebrate New Year's Eve by dancing to live big band music at this classy celebration. There will also be a five-course meal and a champagne toast at midnight.
- Potomac Point Winery. Escape the hustle and bustle and opt for a more relaxing celebration at nearby Potomac Point Winery. The winery will offer hors d'oeuvres, a wine and beer bar, and live entertainment, as well as a midnight toast for all to enjoy.
- Lansdowne Resort. Plan a New Year's Eve staycation at this luxury resort. The Marquise band will perform at the resort's New Year's bash, and your ticket also includes dinner for two in Riverside Hearth, an open bar and overnight accomodations in one of the newly redesigned hotel rooms.
- First Night in Fairfax. If you're looking for a more family-friendly New Year's eve celebration, head out to First Night Fairfax. There will be kid-friendly activities, great food, and live entertainment for all ages.